5th World InterUniversities Championships
13. – 17. listopadu 2019, Pula, Chorvatsko
Rector’s Tennis Trophy: Pátek 15. listopadu!
The World InterUniversities Championships will be organize under the umbrella of IUSC – InterUniversities Sport Committee and with the cooperation of “Juraj Dobrila University of Pula”.
futsal 5 (male and female)
basketball (male and female)
volleyball (male and female)
rugby 7’s (male)
tennis (male and female)
tennis table (male and female)
swimming (male and female)
badminton (male and female)
cheerleading dance contest
athletics (male and female)*
89,00 euro per person that includes:
- Championships inscription (fields, referees, officials)
- Grand Opening Ceremony
- Awarding Ceremony (trophies, cups and medals)
- Contribution: 11.000 euro (for the Universities Champion)
- Official Bag and T-Shirt of 5th WIUC
- Lunch on Thursday, Friday, Saturday at the sport center
- Drinks, snacks and fruits during the Championships
- Free entry to all Parties
- Ambulance/Doctor Service
- Shuttle transportation between accomodation and Sport Center
- Shuttle transportation between accomodation and parties
WIUC 2019 will be organized in the Pula city center, in an area of 2,5 km where there are all the sport centers, close each others …. to live an unforgettable atmosphere all togheter!
If you need accomodation in Pula, let us know! We have special prices for hostels and hotels close to the Sport centers, and also for the Championships Village, where more than 1.700 athletes will leave all togheter!
Download the Application Form here: http://www.wiusc.com/the-championships/2019-world-interuniversities-championships-pula (section “Application Form”) and send us back to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you want to know more about, please have a look at the Brochure/Invitational http://www.wiusc.com/documentation/invitational_2019.pdf
Information are also available at www.wiusc.com and on Facebook (page “World InterUniversities Championships – Pula 2019” https://www.facebook.com/World-InterUniversities-Championships-Pula-2019-1512030892169096/)